THE SIXTEEN HOTEL


 Last week I was invited to stay at The Sixteen, one of the beautiful hotels that forms part of the Firmdale Hotels. This boutique hotel is located in the heart of South Kensington, so it is a great location if you are visiting some of the best museums in London ( like the V&A, my all time fav!) or if you are planning on having a walk through Hyde Park. All around you have so many cool restaurants, cafes & pubs, and if you want a photographic afternoon, it is the perfect location to find everything.
 We arrived in the afternoon, and the staff was really kind, they showed us to our room and we had the opportunity to relax before the afternoon tea, which I was looking forward to having at their gardens. Each room is individually designed by Kit Kemp who is an amazing designer and has a very unique British style. Our room had a view of the white stucco Victorian buildings and so much natural light.
 After resting for a while we headed to the gardens for our afternoon tea, and can I say it was the most amazing garden I've ever seen? We enjoyed coffee, ginger and lemongrass tea, scones with clotted cream and jam, macaroons, smoked salmon sandwiches, lemon and viola tarts, vanilla pannacotta and rose cupcakes. The weather was lovely, cold but not too cold to be sitting outside under the trees. 
 Next morning I couldn't get out of bed as it was so fluffy and comfy so we decided to enjoyed breakfast in bed (yes!!!). Definitely my stay there was amazing, and I'm looking forward on going back. 
















No comments